Partner / Team assistant – Operations (f/m/d)
To support our committed Operations & Organizational Excellence-Team in Munich we are searching for a Partner / Team assistant – Operations (f/m/d)
About Golding Capital Partners
Golding is one of the leading independent asset managers for Private Equity, Private Debt, Infrastructure, Secondaries and Impact Investing in Europe of some 13 billion Euro assets under management. On a daily basis, we act in an exciting and ever changing field of global investors and international investment funds. Our business partners are the key point of our corporate philosophy – they appreciate our very personal and competent support. Our team, including about 180 colleagues, work from Munich, London, Luxembourg, New York, Tokyo and Zurich.
“Your” team has a high value for you and you are the absolute team player. To this end, you are just as aware of the importance of functioning processes as you are of the importance of a good atmosphere at work. You support our COO and therefore you are a fully integrated part of the Operations & Organizational Excellence-Team. Together you will contribute to the implementation of our ambitious growth targets.
- Provide proactive support to the COO area regarding both strategic activities and daily business organization
- Prepare analyses and presentations on strategic topics leading up to Management decisions
- Participate and support workshop facilitation including the documentation of content and actions
- Coordinate and align with both internal and external stakeholders
Support the COO area`s internal and external communication
- Supporting managers in the smooth organization of the office
- Organization, preparation and follow-up of meetings
- Planning of business trips and preparation of expense reports
- Completed commercial or business oriented apprenticeship or study
- Relevant experience in a comparable position, ideally in an international environment
- Interest in operations, transformation and digitalization
- Excellent skills and knowledge in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Fluency in German and English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are insisting on highest standards and are quality and results driven
- You are characterised by an independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a high degree of self-motivation, reliability and flexibility and a bias for action
- You are motivated and optimistic as well as a team player with enthusiasm for an international working environment
What we offer you
- We offer you the opportunity to work in a beautiful, modern office in Munich as well as remote
- We offer an attractive salary package with a performance-oriented component
- With great freedom you can help design your own ideas for the future
- You will enjoy targeted professional and personal support in order to continue to meet the requirements of our discerning clientele in the future
- Open doors and flat hierarchies are important to us, as well as regular Team-Events and Parties
- We are an international team, that emphasizes on community
If you can identify with our corporate philosophy and profile, seize the opportunity and let us keep writing the success story of Golding Capital Partners together!
Your contact person for this position is Carola Schinke (Director HR/ Recruiting).
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte recruiting.goldingcapital.com.