You do not yet work at Bosch? You have an extraordinary CV with several years of professional experience? Then: join our Fast Track Program.
AI and Data Based Engineering (w/m/div.)
With our Executive Fast Track Program, you will spend 12 months in various positions in Germany and abroad and experience the full range of technically complex products to challenging customer negotiations in the mobility industry.
AI and Data Based Development is central for the future competitiveness of our Software and Hardware products. Excellent AI applications and use cases in our different domains require broadening and extension towards further products, projects, and application domains.
As a key expert in the area of AI and Data Based Engineering, you will drive and challenge our organization with regards to Hardware/Software co-design, data strategy and data value assessment, product offerings and innovation road maps across all relevant business areas in order to stay innovative and a cost leader. Together with us, you will lay the foundation for your future as an executive leader, leading an innovative and technology driven organization via your expertise in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and Data Based Engineering within Bosch. For us, leadership means continuously advancing yourself and other people, influencing existing processes and thus achieving challenging, entrepreneurial, and meaningful goals.
Work location: Greater Stuttgart area and abroad
- Actively shape your program with up to 3 stations in different areas
- Broaden your intercultural experiences during a station abroad
- Supplement your practical experience with a variety of learning and training methods, for which you will be given an individual budget
- Benefit from the network, the experience of your personal mentor on the highest management level and the participation in their meetings.
- Decide for yourself which entry date is best for you.
You want to start at Bosch with your extraordinary CV? Then you are at the right place.
Personality: You are passionate about mobility and enjoy working with customers and partners. You enjoy inspiring other people. You consider courage, openness, tolerance, and attentiveness to be desirable attitudes.
Background: In addition to your above-average master’s degree or diploma in (software) engineering, informatics, data engineering, electrical or mechanical engineering, physics or comparable, you have a high technical affinity for customer solutions and the development of new business models. You are experienced in automotive technology and in the fields of artificial intelligence and data based engineering.
Experience and know-how: You bring professional experience of 3-6 years e.g. in the mobility industry, consultancies, start-ups or IT service providers as well as international experience of at least 3 months. You have experience in leading technical/ project teams and business. You have a high ability to learn and cooperate internationally and multidisciplinary and lead via technical content and excellence. Furthermore, you have a very good command of the German and English language, which enables you to work in an international context.
Contact & More
Our location advantages for you:
- Flexible and mobile working: We offer you flexible working (time) models.
- Health and sports: We offer a wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our childcare placement service.
- Employee discounts: Bosch associates benefit from various discounts.
- Freedom for creativity: We offer you freedom for creative work.
- Company social counseling and care: Take advantage of our on-site company social counseling, including online counseling options, as well as our placement service for care services.
When sending your online application, please attach your CV, master’s or diploma degree and any references you may have.
Do you have questions about the application process?
Follow here for more details: Executive Fast Track Program | Bosch Global
Please contact Mrs. Monika Beneder-Haug (Human Resources Department) by e-mail: