This is a commissioned sales position based in the Intel Germany Channel & Partners Sales Team. The future incumbent of the role will cover the following scope:
- Responsible for giving product presentations to the customer describing how Intel products provide the optimum solution to their application.
- Develop a clear understanding of Intel’s business practices including pricing, forecasting, T/Cs, Distribution and Business Code of Ethics.
- During customer’s product design, responsible for design assistance including onsite visits to review designs, examine customer problems and provide suggestions on optimal ways to use Intel products.
- Manage relationships between Intel and customers by establishing relationships with key individuals at accounts.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within accounts. Give product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product capabilities and ease of use.
- Understand competitor’s strengths and weaknesses relative to the appropriate technical strategy.
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination.
- Assist the customer throughout the development cycle to ensure successful completion of the product.
- Provide timely feedback to the factory on product and strategy issues to ensure the Intel is capable of responding to and/or anticipating changes needed to maintain success.
- Provide training and account strategy support for distributors.
- Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
- Provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- A technical bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines (electrical engineering, computer science, etc…) and a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience in electronic products and technologies.
- The successful candidate has a good knowledge of products and technologies related to IOT and Embedded applications.
- The candidate will be self motivated, eager to challenge him/herself with innovative products and solutions.
- You will be willing to work in an international organization, dealing with different business groups and capable of building a network of relationships to achieve the assigned objectives.
- German and English Language skills are required.
- Frequent business travel is required within Europe.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our „billings“ customers while also pulling end solutions through to „consumption“. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.