As a manager, set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance. This is a commissioned sales position. Responsible for working with customers on joint sales and marketing programs which includes creative, imaginative and proactive marketing or business development programs. Supports the major customer sales force and negotiates with many levels of customer management. Represents Intel in third party relationships. Requires extensive theoretical, practical, and industry knowledge. Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies, principles, and concepts.
This is a commissioned sales position, responsible for managing a sizable group of individual contributors, i.e. commercial and technical account managers, as well as first line people managers. Responsible for Influencing and advocating Intel based products and solutions for all of Intel’s Business units through a vertically oriented, solutions led approach to Business and IT. Responsible for working with a few named accounts in specific industry segments or territories where deep engagements require a multi year strategy with the customer around transformation. Responsible for developing scaling strategies for strategic market segments with and through scale- and eco-systems partners. Establishing and maintaining executive level relationships at key end-customers, scale partners as well as OEMs will be part of the role. Impact should result in executive level trusted advisor status which should drive our relevance, preference and pull for our strategic focus areas.
- Proven track record in Industry Sales, Partner- and End-Customer sales experience as well as managing activities to drive customer alignment with corporate strategies
- Analytic acumen and the ability to turn research into strategy is a must-have
- Experience in managing Teams of mature individual contributors and first line people managers is a key requirement
- Knowledge of Intel architecture, strategy and corporate direction are required
- The candidate must have strong and proven sales, communication, marketing and executive relationship management skills, as these are essential to the role
- It is also a requirement that the person has excellent presentation skills and experience in representing Intel in front of large audiences including new industries
- Strategic entrepreneurial skill, thinking out of the box and excellent integration skills across teams are required
- Furthermore it is a key advantage if the applicant has proven skills in innovation management
- Experience in developing new businesses and business models within strategic accounts and integrating the German Enterprise Ecosystem is also a key requirement
- A comprehensive understanding of the sales pipeline with all variables and interdependencies is a must have
- The successful candidate requires strategic thinking, the capability to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- She/he has business acumen and political acumen that allows the person to be a respected representative of Intel in business, public and Government audiences
- A proven track record of successfully working across groups, as well as close links into our BUs is a must
- Given this specific role is for the German Sales Group, the candidate needs to be office based in Munich, Germany with native German language skills being a requirement, 10+ years of field, marketing and people management experience
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our “billings” customers while also pulling end solutions through to “consumption”. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.