On their journey to find and buy the best PC for their digital needs, consumers turn to their Retailer or Etailer of choice to find information, recommendations and the best value. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the strategic relationship between Intel and our retail partners in the German consumer PC market.
In this commissioned sales position, you will orchestrate consumption and sell through based activities. You will need to work on growing PC volumes, a premium product mix and ramping new technologies. You will be running sales and marketing campaigns to improve Intel’s business position. You will need to identify and develop new opportunities within your assigned customers in order to increase the preference and sales volume for Intel. In your role you will have a strong focus on short term business results in this fast-paced marketplace. At the same time, you are expected to align the market around key strategic initiatives.
As an experienced sales account manager, you know how to build relationships with key account executives, understand customer business challenges and help them grow with the help of dedicated tools and programs. Understanding the PC value chain is critical in this role. You will work in close cooperation with Computer OEMs (MediamarktSaturn, Notebooksbilliger, Amazon, Cyberport, Otto, Expert etc.) that are critical to our success. You should be able to articulate the strong value proposition of all of Intel´s technologies that make a modern PC.
The successful candidate should possess below skills/experience:
- 3-5 years of B2C sales experience with demonstrated success in a sales role
- A proven, consistent track record of achieving goals, developing relationships and cultivating new business
- A passion for the personal computer market. Experience working with Retailers and/or Etailers
- Strong business acumen with focus on collaboration. Good negotiation skills. Ability to build a solid strategy that aligns the objectives of Intel and our customer
- Working well with a variety of sales partners and business unit representatives.
- A strong team player. Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Fluency in both German and English is a must
- Ability to work out of our Sales Office in Munich
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our “billings” customers while also pulling end solutions through to “consumption”. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.