Our client delivers innovative IT services that are designed to make hybrid IT simple and power the intelligent edge. They are driven by three core values that drive their business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help them to create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work. They have the expertise to advise and support their customers’ on their next digital transformation to maximize their business outcomes.
For this team we are looking for an experienced Consultant with strong expertise, background and know-how in the area of Big Data & AI.
Advisor Big Data & AI
As one of our Advisors you will be responsible for the following:
- Create trusted client relationships to key IT and business decision makers
- Develop and deliver sales presentations at CEO/COO/CIO levels for large, complex opportunities .
- Advise and consult our key clients in their next digital transformation and ensure the customers’ business outcomes
- Advise and guide our clients through innovative methods and by using standard consulting tools
- Address the entire portfolio during your Advisory engagements (advise, transform, professional services, operational services, consumption based services)
- Delivering business value to customers by architecting effective information systems solutions that address the customer’s business problems, needs and opportunities, in a manner consistent with company’s strategic and business goals
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the customer by understanding the customer’s business context and their unique situation.
- Collaborate with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs in order to facilitate the definition and development of the solution. Strong supporters of the professional development framework for their profession and use the knowledge and best practice derived from their professional associations to the benefit of their customers.
- Collaborate with the account team to meet or exceed revenue, product, customer satisfaction and market share goals for assigned account(s).
- Capture and share architectural and method IP at the solution level.
- Define and implement architectural governance at the program and enterprise or operational scope.
- Contribute to the Architect profession both internally and externally.
- Lead architecture team in architecture activities for complex, medium to large opportunity.
- Develop for client technically or operationally feasible long-term IT strategies and plans .
- Assess business impact of multiple technologies/strategies .
- Identify and address technical or operational risks .
- Provide review/input on project activities for large enterprise or global level projects .
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation and support of these IS solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
- University degree in IT technologies, computer science or comparable
- More than 10 years of experience in IT consulting and / or IT services
- Fluent in German as well as in English language
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to understand the customer’s business problem, need, or opportunity and to design an IS solution that completely and correctly addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity without unnecessary enhancements.
- Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of large enterprise or global solutions that span multiple technologies and disciplines.
- Conversant with and able to apply multiple architectural, development and operational methodologies (e.g., ITSA, TOGAF, ITSM, …) .
- Broad range of IT and IT consulting experience
- Proven background in Data & Applications, Analytics and IoT
- Ability to act across the entire Pointnext portfolio (also Operational Services)
- Broad IT industry knowledge with depth in multiple areas.
- Has pulse on future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business directions („trusted advisor“ role).
- Broad knowledge of IT and business standards and best practices and how to apply them appropriately in solutions.
- Develops Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into complete information systems (technologies, processes and people) or operational solutions.
- Ability to consistently apply business management and financial concepts, capital investment, financial modeling, and general aspects of business contracts. Use this knowledge to analyze business needs and develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Ability to perform business process analysis/synthesis using modeling or simulation tools and techniques, such as workflows and diagrams to show interrelationships of multiple processes, tracking instances/characteristics of process elements.
If you are willing to travel you can live where you want. Our client has offices all over germany.
We are not expacting the match to all requirements. If you have the big picture combined with your career we are looking very much forward receiving your application or further questions. Don`t hesitate, move on. Take your chance and be brave.
Add on: Our client is very openminded for female careers and has won the german „Frauen Karriere Index“ Award several times!
We are looking very much forward receiving your application or further questions.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com