Our client delivers innovative IT services that are designed to make hybrid IT simple
and power the intelligent edge. They are driven by three core values that drive their business:
Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help them to create important work all over
the world to advance how people live and work. They have the expertise to advise and
support their customers’ on their next digital transformation to maximize their business outcomes.
For this team we are looking for an experienced Advisor & Principal who takes over the responsibility
to build and develop a dedicated account practice for one of the top Automotive accounts.
Advisor & Automotive Principal
As Advisor and Principal Consultant you:
- Own an Account Practice for a named and selected account or a group of accounts in the Automotive Industry
- Create and foster trusted client relationships to key decision makers within the account(s)
- Sell and deliver advisory services to support the next digital transformation of our clients (in the named account(s))
- Drive the development of the Account Practice and the related services business within the account(s) through Advisory engagements
- Build the umbrella across all Advisory & Professional Services client activities and lead and foster the virtual team which contributes to the growth ambition of the account
- Generate profitable business growth for Advisory & Professional Services in the account(s) and identifies and generates pull-through opportunities for our client
- Align with the account team and all necessary business partners
- Lead a virtual team (3-4) all Advisory & Professional Services employees who work in your account and who contribute to the success of the practice
Education and Experience Required:
- University degree in IT technologies, computer science or comparable
- More than 10 years of experience in IT consulting and / or IT services
- Fluent in German as well as in English language
- Proven background in the manufacturing and/or automotive industry
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to understand the customer’s business problem, need, or opportunity and to design a transformation roadmap and IT solution that completely and correctly addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity.
- Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of large enterprise or global solutions that span multiple technologies and disciplines.
- Conversant with and able to apply multiple architectural, development and operational methodologies (e.g., ITSA, TOGAF, ITSM, …) .
- Broad range of IT and IT consulting experience.
- Ability to act across the entire portfolio (also Operational Services).
- Broad IT industry knowledge with depth in multiple areas (Hybrid IT, Cloud and / or Big Data Analytics).
- Has pulse on future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business directions („trusted advisor“ role).
- Broad knowledge of IT and business standards and best practices and how to apply them appropriately in solutions. Insides into the automotive industry, its trends, innovations and challenges
- Develops Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into complete information systems (technologies, processes and people) or operational solutions.
- Ability to consistently apply business management and financial concepts, capital investment, financial modeling, and general aspects of business contracts. Use this knowledge to analyze business needs and develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Ability to perform business process analysis/synthesis using modeling or simulation tools and techniques, such as workflows and diagrams to show interrelationships of multiple processes, tracking instances/characteristics of process elements.
The named accounts are situated in nothern germany. It would be a plus to live in this area but if you are willing to travel you can live were you want. Our client has offices all over germany.
Add on: Our client is very openminded for female careers and has won the german „Frauen Karriere Index“ Award several times!
We are not expacting the match to all requirements. If you have the big picture combined with your career we are looking very much forward receiving your application or further questions. Don`t hesitate, move on. Take your chance and be brave.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com