Account Executive Retail – Enterprise B2B (f/m/d)
This is a commissioned sales position, office based in Feldkirchen/Munich.
An Account Executive is responsible for influencing and advocating Intel based products and solutions for all of Intel’s Business units through a vertically oriented, solutions led approach to Business and IT. You work with a few named accounts in a specific industry segment where deep engagements require a multiyear strategy with the customer. Impact should result in executive level trusted advisor status which should drive our relevance, preference and pull for our strategic focus areas.The RHCG industry is one of the biggest and most important industries in Germany where some of the biggest Retail Companies worldwide are located. Your Responsibilities include the Account Management of the most important German Retail companies in various areas like driving Intel based IOT (Stores, Logistics and Production), Workplace and Datacenter Solutions. To influence Intel’s position and perception in the industry you will also drive local engagements with relevant associations and support the Retail specific partner ecosystem.You will be collaborating with an Industry Technical Specialist, who is mainly supporting technical questions or issues whereas you are responsible for the overall Account strategy of every covered Account in the Segment and an overall segment strategy that drives Intel’s goals. The day to day activities will include relationship management of your customers, gaining a deeper understanding of your customer’s needs, helping define Intel based solutions and providing pre-sales support to the customer.
- 3-5 years business sales experience with demonstrated success in a sales role – a proven, consistent, track record of achieving goals, developing relationships, and cultivating new business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Customer management skills: Ability to establish and exercise key relationships with our customers and internally at Intel
- High interest in the German Retail Industry – existing knowledge and contacts in the Industry is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies – deeper knowledge of Intel’s products in the IOT area is a plus.
- Results orientation, pro-activeness and ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work with and influence the external and internal ecosystem
- Strong business acumen with focus on collaboration, good negotiation skills and the ability to build a solid strategy that aligns with Intel’s and customers objectives.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient. Capable of working unsupervised by prioritizing work and focusing on meeting agreed objectives in required time-frame with good attention to detail
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Business informatics, etc.)
This position is suitable for candidates who have sales experience and a good understanding of Intel’s IOT, Client and/or Datacenter portfolio. Experience with the Retail industry in Germany would be highly desired.
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our „billings“ customers while also pulling end solutions through to „consumption“. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com