Part-time Digital Partner Marketing Manager (m/f/d) – temporary position
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. The Device Partner Solution Sales team plays a critical role in achieving this mission. We’re positioned right at the intersection of customers, hardware partners and channel partners. We work closely with our external ecosystem and internal business groups to deliver amazing customer experiences powered by Microsoft Windows, Surface, Office, and Xbox, along with Azure, Azure Sphere, Azure Stack and Windows Server.
Opportunities in DPSS are expansive because we span the entire product lifecycle – from incubation, prototyping and portfolio planning to the design-in, sell-in and sell-through motions that touch consumer and business customers. We’re also driving innovative IoT solutions and helping companies with their digital transformations. All of this wraps up under our special charter of working with partners to build and sell Intelligent Edge devices and solutions that empower everyone to achieve more. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business and charting new areas of innovation. If that appeals to you, it’s an exciting time to be here in DPSS.
In the WW Global Partner Solutions team, we drive growth for Microsoft and our partners through strategic expertise, customer obsession and execution excellence in marketing and selling our winning portfolio of devices and solutions.
Now is a great time to join the Device Marketing team at Microsoft! As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will drive partner readiness and execute marketing plans together with OEMs and Distributor and Reseller partners that result in the sales of Windows 11 modern devices and related services/software, designed to achieve business goals. In partnership with device sales, category management, and our respective business groups, this marketing professional develops effective and actionable channel or partner marketing plans and is responsible for excellence in execution for their assigned partners or geography. This role successfully applies marketing programs within budget that maximize revenue and marketing ROI to achieve OEM and partner business objectives. The device marketing community is pivotal in enabling DPSS to drive growth in revenue, profit and share.
At Microsoft, you’ll have access to technology, tools and toys that will help you use your skills and imagination to full potential.
Ultimately, we want you to contribute the talent, perspective and ideas that are uniquely yours. You will have the freedom, guidance and encouragement to accelerate your growth as we believe that potential is nurtured not predetermined.
The Digital Partner Marketing Manager will report to the Go to Market Director in the Device Partner Solutions Sales (DPSS) team for the D/A/CH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) in Munich and focus on helping us implement key priorities and opportunities across our commercial partners, including the OEMs, distributors and resellers. A special focus will be on the digitalization and transformation with our business partners, helping them to grow in the digital field of their business. While the responsibilities of the Digital Partner Marketing Manager will evolve with the needs of the discipline, core responsibilities will include:
- Partner closely with the device marketers in Device Partner Solutions Sales (DPSS) D/A/CH team to build strong channel marketing and transformation plans
- Localize corporate created seasonal content, assets, and campaigns to deploy with commercial partners and direct-to-market
- Perform data analytics and highlight local digital trends, capturing and sharing key insights, learnings, best practices and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Undertake partner capability assessments based on their go-to-market ability, in order to co-develop improvement plans
- Monitor partner sites for online execution compliance and offline channel marketing build – create strategies to address opportunities and gaps
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital selling and B2B marketing trends, platforms, behaviours and tools to develop innovative methods and marketing ideas
- Creative brainstorming, wire-framing and layout for paid demand generation, social media campaigns and partner website experiences
- Being creative – regularly create content for a digital platform for our device partner network
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education & experience
- Work time of weekly 20hs from Mon to Fri with an option to increase weekly working hours based on a mutual conversation
- Experience in online & offline marketing with a successful track record of campaign/program management and strategic execution
- Be a subject matter expert in (at least one area): Demand Generation, Social Media, Data Analysis or Content Marketing
- Be able to deal with many stakeholders from different regions in a heavily matrixed environment
- Be very comfortable and passionate about conducting marketing readiness workshops with partners
- Experience driving innovation through business impacting campaigns across B2B environments
- Deep understanding of customer journey
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication skills and strong project management skills
- Demonstrated skills in reporting and data analysis using different tools
- Ability to handle multiple projects while making decisions about key priorities
- Results oriented team player who can work independently
- Fast learner, diligent, ambitious, and persistent – in other words, someone that welcomes a challenge
- Business fluency in both English and German is required
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!
Please note your onboarding will happen through an agency but you will work for Microsoft. The position is limited for 18 months.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Contact: Huth, Evelyn
Hier verlässt du die LEADING WOMEN Jobbörse